Dear valued customers, We would like to inform you that our suite number has been updated to #206 instead of 301. We kindly request that you update your records accordingly to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
  • 1-888-553-4627


The search is conducted with the city or county finance department to determine whether there are any unrecorded special assessment liens, unrecorded agreements as to impact and other developmental fees, unpaid waste fees payable to the county or municipality, unpaid service charges, or amounts due as a result of violations.

Municipalities can attach unrecorded liens to a property, which can be expensive and require extensive repairs and corrections as this information is not found in a standard Title Search.

Our office conducts a search of the subject property for any open and/or expired permit information on record with the municipality.



Real Estate Taxes

Local property taxes on land and building, expressed in dollars per square foot, annually.

Tangible Taxes

This is a tax levied against the furniture, fixtures and equipment located in businesses and rental property. Tangible personal property tax also applies to structural additions of a mobile home. After the assessed value is determined by the property appraiser and millage rates set by the taxing authorities, the tangible tax roll is then certified and delivered to the Tax Collector for collection. Tax statements are mailed on November 1st of each year.


Code Enforcement Violations

Unless provided in the city/county lien search results, code enforcement information is requested for each lien search, unless we are instructed otherwise. Nuisance complaints are the most frequent type of case handled by Code Enforcement, comprising about 50 to 60% of all the complaints received by Municipalities. Nuisance complaints involve properties with an accumulation of rubbish or junk including, but not limited to, refuse, garbage, scrap metal, lumber, concrete, asphalt, piles of earth, tires, etc. These properties may also include abandoned, wrecked, dismantled or inoperative vehicles or vehicle engines.

Building Violations

A Building violation is a notice that a property is not in compliance with some provision of the Municipality Buildings Code.


All Municial Utilities

We always attempt to obtain utility information as to payment terms (monthly, quarterly, etc.). In many cases, utility service providers do not have lien rights, and occasionally they refuse to provide information to third parties.


Municipal Lien Letters

One of our most common services, this entails a search generally conducted via a city or county finance department or city clerk's office for any fees, liens or assessments that may be due and owing.


Recorded and Unrecorded

We provide payoff information on recorded liens upon request. You need to provide us with the OR Book and Page that appears on Title. For unrecorded liens, most municipalities automatically provide us with the payoff amount that is associated with the particular case if any.


Open/Expired Permits

We search for open and/or expired permit information on a property. An open Permit is permit that has expired with out the approval of all the required inspections certificate signed by a building and Zoning Department Inspector.

Permit History

This is a search for all available permit records on a Commercial/Residential Property.



© Copyright 2023 Skyline Lien Search, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed by Active Mill